Web Site Hosting By
Navigation: Home > Membership
Membership Has its Privileges
Download the complete the annual membership renewal form
The annual Membership fees are due in January; whatever time of year they are paid, are valid for the calendar year (Jan-Dec). Payment can be made by downloading the Membership form (click on the link, above) and mail or fax, or by phone or in person at the Hellenic Community or Church offices on weekdays, or at Church on Sundays. Your annual membership fee is very important to the Community to help keep all of our programs and services running. Your fee allows the Community to better budget and forecast the needs of the future.
Annual Membership Fees:
- $200 Family (couple with or without children)
- $100 Single (18 to 59 yrs of age, unmarried, or single parent)
- $175 Senior Family (one 60+)
- $150 Senior Family (both 60+)
- $75 Senior Single (60+) or senior couple (1 vote)
- $75 full time student (18-25 years)
Why we should join the community?
- Support and grow the Greek community
- The use of the many services such as the Church, Banquet centre,
senior centre, school of Greek traditional dances, Hellenic
school of Ottawa, etc.
- Nominate and vote for members you feel will best serve your community
- Vote at a general assembly and extraordinary meetings, which impact our community.
Advantages of Membership?
- Fees are tax deductible
- The right to vote at Hellenic Community General Assemblies & Elections
- The right to purchase Ortho Dollars
- Reduction on Banquet Centre food cost, (2% per year of consecutive
membership, to a maximum of 10% for a 5 year continuous membership,
including present year)
- Half priced fees for the School of Greek Traditional Dances and Youth
- No fees for Sunday School
- Free yearbook and church calendar
How to Pay Membership fees
- Download and complete the annual membership form from this page (mail or fax it to us).
- At the Church on Sundays, or at the Community & Church Offices during regular business hours.
- Payment is accepted via: credit card (on the membership form, over the phone or in person), interact or cash (in person), or cheque payable to the Hellenic Community of Ottawa (mail or in person).